In case you missed it, buttercream flowers are back!
Gone are the days of supermarket roses; we are now in the time of modern buttercream flowers. These new modern buttercream flowers can often be mistaken for real, fresh flowers. They’re beautiful,elegant, and can add just right touch to any cake.
But how do you make them?
Well, check out this list of tutorials to learn exactly how!
1. The Best Stiff Buttercream Recipe
You can’t get started with modern buttercream flowers without a great buttercream for piping them. Here’s a simple recipe from Veena Azmanov to get you started. If you’ve already got a favorite recipe, make sure you follow these tips to take your buttercream over the top.
2. The Craftsy Blog: Simple Way to Make Frosting Flowers
3. Buttercream Peonies, Romantic Ruffled Flowers, and Buds
4. Buttercream Chrysanthemums and Berries Flower Wreath Cake
5. Buttercream Dahlia
6. Four Buttercream Flowers Tutorials
7. Trendy Buttercream Flowers
There you have 7 fun tutorials to help you get started with this beautiful trend! Just remember, like everything else, practice makes perfect, so don’t expect to be an expert on the first try!
Don’t forget all the tools you’ll need to create these gorgeous flowers.
Be sure you Pin this to reference later!